The MADMAN I Knew


 The MADMAN   I Knew
The madman I knew is not like you,
He only spoke to a few
His clothes tattered, body exposed,
Slowly and silently, he sings himself to peace
We bypass him with scorn,
We give him nothing not even a corn
He has been to places we haven’t,
Both within and outside

The madman I knew,
Smells from your disgusting odor
He wears the world’s perfume,
While you wear the Lord’s Stench

The madman I knew,
Once saved a bypasser
‘Tread not on that stick’ he said,
For once, his voice was heard
To the by passer, that stick was a plot
Planted by his enemies

The madman I knew,
He is the one you are scared of
You string beads of prayers in your mouth,
Even when dodging him
A little stretch he makes,
You flee like casted demons

The madman I knew,
Searches for crumbs of food in the bin
Yet you despise him for his actions,
As if, you never stooped that low
Compare his lifespan and yours,
Yours is nothing but an obituary on the wall

The poem says it all!!!

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱