LUST😍😕😱

@_bareland
I
Lust, when will it stop?
Lust, who shall erase such spot?
Lurking in the minds of mankind
Leaching his soil bed of spirituality,
Leaving behind stubborn stains of evil
Lust to me shall forever last
II
U know why,
Universally, God is the reason
Unique creations made by him,
Undoubtedly marvels me
Underscoring this, he created lust as well
Upsettingly, I can’t help myself from his creations
III
So what I say best is Akhtabhir!
Something I believe,
Strengthens me
Society is messed up with,
Situations like this
Satan, is this your doing?
IV
Tell me lord, should I continue,
To admire these creations of yours
Teach me what’s good and bad,
Teach me what’s tits and tats
Train my soul never to depart from-
The truth
Lust to me somehow won’t last.

@BeYunus on Instagram ✍🏾❤🌊
2019
8 December


Comments

Post a Comment

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎