YIN_YANG

Source @Pinterest 

I
Dear Yang,
Will you be mine?
If I should stick my hand,
To bring out a ring that shines,
Bright news of our love life
Will you be my man?
Will you be my wedded husband?
Whom will stay by my side,
In good and bad times
Will you marry me?
and tell me stories
I have never heard ring,
In my ear drums as sweet
As popsicles
II
Dear Yin,
Yes, I shall wear that ring
Which makes you think,
Too much that you fail to eat
If only you promise me one thing,
Fidelity
III
This means,
No one comes in between,
You and me
Or our islands within its streams
An act of infidelity,
Breeds dishonesty
Then suspicions begins to creep in,
We will crumble within
IV
I shall weep,
Since no one can mend until eternity
If you promise me that,
I will be your Yang,
You shall be my Yin
Our lives shall be like the romantic movies
And we shall live forever happily.

@BeYunus on Instagram ✍🏾❤🌊
B.Y.E. 20
MAY 14

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱