MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

 I am a knowledge seeker,

that’s why I’d like to know you better

Your body isn’t a loud speaker,

Yet, it deafens my comprehension

/2/

You got a thick figure,

I would like to carve with my metal

and your pre-paid meter

seems to give me that connection

/3/

I have become an avid reader,

in order to pen this letter

and your quality picture,

Turns out to be my divine intervention

/4/

Your eyes is like a deep river,

Therefore embrace me into your shelter

Your lips has a sweetener,

That gets men into detention

/5/

You are a beautiful soul,

Whenever it comes to art

As well as dutiful,

With your tasks

/6/

You are a like pole

I would love to attract

And the bible

I ought to have

/7/

Detectives are still tracing the factory,

That created you from head to feet

Scientists are weighing your properties,

Whenever it comes to your melanin

/8/

The answer is a hidden mystery

to them

But an amazing history, 

To we men.

BeYunus🔮

October 2022.

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱