CONFECTION🍬


My eye is a photographic lens,

Capturing your majestic presence

You drive me crazy through my headset,

Leaving behind no source of evidence

_2_

I lose my sense,

And mess up my tense

Your loud brightness,

Crushes down my dark fence

_3_

Your Highness!

Your touches are wireless

I can’t feel my legs,

Whenever you get on my nerves

_4_

You are such a spec,

I haven’t seen in light years

You are a high tech,

Infiltrating my dark web

_5_

You are the suspense,

In my GUCCI purse

The silence,

Covering me like a tight dress

_6_

Your drive test,

Has become a huge success

Be my guest,

In quenching my thirst

_7_

Your black skin,

My vaccine

Your hardships,

My passion

_8_

Your confection,

Got me making a confession

Your pretty reflection,

Has caused me an infection

_9_

Your melanin arranged in sections,

Sparks an insurrection

My dick begins resurrecting,

Like The Undertaker of Wrestling

_10_

I am begging for redemption,

From your high tension

You are a unique version,

Outstanding other inventions.


BeYunus 💦

APRIL 16.

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱