AHUOF3 DUA🌻

 


I have read many books,

And my words flowed like a river

I have heard many rules,

But none has made me a leader

Ever since, I met you,

My world just caught a fever

Astounded by your looks,

It is time to call you a diva

/2/

Your unbelievable moves,

Has turned me into a believer

Your quality nudes,

Turns out better than gold and silver

You put me in a freaky mood,

Without using your finger

And there are still no clues,

As to how you do it, my weaver

/3/

Your brown neighbourhood,

Is full of curves and zigzags

The things which you do,

Converts me into a sinner

A shot of your booze,

Transitions me into a dreamer

And your heavenly food,

Never turns out to be meagre

/4/

Out of the blues,

Here comes my tequila

Satisfying me in the bedroom,

With her mouth-watering dinner

Her melodious tune

Has turned me a into a singer

And at full moon,

She moans like MJ's Thriller

/5/

I am not a player from Cameroon,

But call me Roger Milla

Indiana Jones in your tomb,

I’m on a hunt for your natural mineral

I try to stay immune

from your cancerous trigger

However, you are like a Jew,

Relentless with his pillar

/6/

In your streams of youth,

Send me deeper

In your preparatory school,

Employ me as a cleaner

If technology keeps getting new,

I'll still cling to you, my Areeba

Win or lose,

I am still a winner.


BeYunus 🧭

SEPTEMBER 2022.

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱