MASTER ART THOU MY SHEPHERD?



 
MASTER ART THOU MY SHEPHERD?
You say the grass is greener,
Yes I know for that’s what we feed on
Yesterday the wolves from the other part,
Came pouncing at us
Scattering our flesh far apart,
With the vultures scavenging
As fools will do

There are some wolves among us,
Which I believe you have seen
Why is thou silent over these acts?
Why has thou turn a blind eye?
When you are our shepherd
I ask again, Master art thou my shepherd.
Are you the one?
Meant to guide us onto the right path
Are you the one?
Are you the one Master?


I wrote this poem on the same Friday during the New Zealand mosque shooting incident. That's not all though, it tells how sad and appalling other Muslims and non-Muslims felt.

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱