BLACK APPLE 🍎

 

BLACK APPLE


Source_@2020Photography

Your body type,

Falls in line

With your heavenly vibes,

And seducing styles

Your risky rides,

Deafens my cries

It comes as a pleasant rhyme,

Sweeping me away like the ocean tides

I am alive,

Because of your dead lines

I have arrived,

At your landmines

Nobody has survived,

Your breath-taking eyes

That’s why I confide,

In what lies between your thighs

Your sparkling black hair,

Seems to absorb every light

Your glittering sight,

Paralyzes me in a wheelchair

You look ravishing ever,

As the stars in the skies

You are a bad weather,

To any incoming flight

Your nine wonders,

Conquers

Just your four corners,

and my staff concurs

Your rare fruit,

I can’t refuse

Your set dues,

I pay without any excuse

Your innovations,

Call for a standing ovation

They are way beyond my imagination,

A spellbinding situation

Black apple,

You sparkle

You have us shackled,

In your dreaded jungle.

BeYunus 🐳

February 11, 2022👣


Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

LUST😍😕😱