MOTHER'S DAY 🍼🌹

 

MOTHER’S DAY

Source @blackarchives


She loved a lot in her time,

A blessing to many souls

She even stood in the shadows,

In order for others to shine

She is the prettiest flower,

In God’s garden of love

After today,

You won’t see them again

that’s how they-

Celebrate their mothers on this day

When the soul leaves her body,

You shall see them rushing with wreaths

Penning down all sorts of tributes,

With lesser truth in it

Meanwhile, when she was alive,

They saw her as a witch

A thorn in their skins,

Irritating like an itch

To the nipples that fed me,

To the hands that caressed me

To the arms that sheltered me,

To the eyes that stared at me

I engrave nothing but blessings,

On your hard works.

B.Y.E.21

JANUARY 24

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱