FLY HIGH🤧😭🙏

 

FLY HIGH

The older I get!

The more I think,

You only get a minute

Better live while you’re in it,

‘Cos it’s gone in a blink

Some of us can’t sleep,

Others wish it’s just a dream

And somebody like me,

I’m fucked up in this shit

The older I get

The truer it is,

‘It is the people you love’

Not the money and stuff,

That makes you rich

Heaven isn’t far from you

Heaven won’t reject you

What I learnt from you,

Has been kindness, love and everything good

We will keep on tilling,

In what you believed in

We will keep your dream,

Fresh and green

The older I get

The longer I pray

I don’t know why

I guess that I

Have more to say

Till we meet…Tilly

Till we meet,

Thank you for the memories.

B.Y.E.21

MAY 7

Rest well Matilda, your kindness exceeds our words.🌹 

 

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱