AFRO-DIET

 

AFRO-DIET

 

Brown Microsoft skin,

Basking in the sun at the beach

Beautiful and full of joy but she has problems,

Eating her up like an earthworm

She is from the dry fields,

That grew your favourite cotton

You shackled and soiled her body,

A torture she stomached daily

She bled as she bent,

The thorns as well, would not repent

They kept on pricking her to the chest,

Since you demanded to be dressed

She is the beauty of the millennium,

An era of technology and weapons

Yet, you still soiled her body sordidly,

Because she sought for her rights in public

Didn’t my thick ebony queen,

Serve you with her hot meals

After licking her plate to the core,

Your appreciation, was to push her to the wall

Didn’t she scrub your tiles?

Didn’t she rearrange your desperate life?

How dare you call her cheap?

How dare you name her as a bitch?

She is everything including you

For she brought you from her beneath,

And she showed you her beneath

Is that not the truth?

She is an Afro-Diet

Didn’t you enjoy her last night?

Didn’t you rub your palms across her thighs?

Deceiving her with your strong lies

Oh yes, she fell into it,

She believed and dreamt like Martin Luther King

She even shirked her necessities,

To become responsible for your follies

She wasn’t foolish,

She only wanted to see you fully rich

That is a real queen,

That’s my bitch

I am sure you are a misogynist,

Claiming women are wicked

You are such a beast,

Disguised as a kid

You use and misuse her,

Once you are done with her

You deem her as a leftover, what a crime!

I say; don’t cast pearls before swine

Yes, I mean it!

Hot meals don’t come easily,

You can ask the chef if you doubt it

The farmers would tout me,

For spelling the truth as it is

Don’t throw what is holy to the dogs,

Don’t throw this food away, whether cold or hot

The same food that satisfied you,

Would soon upset your stomach

You shall run non-stop for miles

She is my Aphrodite,

Her beauty tastes like chocolates

As soon as I gaze at her pretty sight,

I become enslaved in her jail

As long as a frog leaps,

As long as I live

I shall praise her valleys and mountains,

I will always wound my way around her hips

She is my Afro-Diet,

Living up on the greenest hills

I shall worship at her feet,

Each day and night.

AUGUST 27


Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱