S.M.I.L.E.😊❤😁

@lexonart on Instagram 
I
Through everything, you have to smile,
I know your woes are more than a mile
But you and I,
We both know well
That no matter what, we shall succeed
II
So why cry,
Why shed those tears?
When these things,
Can’t affect our beautiful smiles
Why worry about their miles?
III
Some have been through hell,
Others are living in it
Yet, they still smile,
As they work on their future miles
Since, all is in the hands of the Most High
IV
Beautiful soul, again believe,
In those powerful smiles
Believe as they streak countless miles,
Beyond your eyes
They are your precious pearls
V
Read the miles,
Of achievements twinkling in the skies
Aren’t you proud of your world?
This is now, your new heaven,
My dear, let me see you smile.

July 14, 2020
Follow @BeYunus✍🏾🌊❤ on Instagram 

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱