ORNAMENTAL 🎖

Was told by a rail worker,

There was light at the end of the tunnel

Packed my things and moved to Mecca,

My pilgrimage - a terrestrial channel

I ignored every woodpecker,

Trying to dim the solar on my panel

Blessings came with a double decker

Entering non-stop through my funnel

                     ❷

Rep your school,

I dey rep my school of thoughts

Man for talk ein mind at all cost –

Cos nowhere cool

Businessman behind bars,

My case is brief

Calculate my currency in cards –

Ace of spades not a heart full of grief

                      ❸

Uncertain of what the future holds,

But I am certain it's not a degree

Made of sand and gold –

My creation is a fine filigree

My moves don't come with subtitles,

How can you read them?

In the ring adorned with many titles

Success is my ™️!

                   ❹

Up above building castles,

No need to lie about my foundation

Don't remember boarding shuttles –

I am a star at the location

Constantly fighting battles,

Seems I am on probation

Seeking greener pastures with my cattle,

Our notes are on migration

                   ❺

Do I have to tell my tutor?

To thank the petrol tanker

Cos a thunder strike from UTAG

Would result in a grave canker

Karma and her Kamasutra –

Keep fucking me in this German bunker

A business student sure of his future –

That is a sure banker!

                ❻

Flavoured peppermint,

I am blowing the pain away

Protective helmet –

I am keeping the sperms at bay

Check your permit,

I am here to stay

Can't be a hermit –

When I am always in my lane.


Love, BeYunus💌

Comments

Post a Comment

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱