LIFESAVER🥰

 

LIFESAVER



Saving lives

With your trapping eyes

Staging heists

With your curvy lines

Your sleek designs,

Forces tech giants

To resign-

In no time

You are such a rare kind,

Hard to find

A chemical enzyme,

Making many go blind

Your skin is a lovely rhyme,

Hard to summarise

A beauty in her prime,

It seems hard to take my eyes of your prize

One word for you; is sublime-

Another word for your moves; is surprise

My feelings begins to climb,

Thus making it difficult to think twice

Ever since, I laid eyes on your figure,

You have become my lifesaver

Can’t call you a gold digger,

When you print your own paper

Your beauty is a trigger,

pulling me closer to your skyscraper

Your meal is never meagre,

when I can’t have enough of your flavour

You cut my life short as a knicker,

once you go bare like a stripper

My heart begins to flicker,

at such a powerful creature

You are the prayer

Everyone’s been wishing for in his or her slumber

The luxurious Maybach

We wish to ride during the summer

The jamming breakfast,

to solve our palaver

and the calculator-

Adding things up faster.

BeYunus 🐳

❤2022

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱