MRS. RIGHT

MRS. RIGHT

She is the one I shall marry,
The one who shall accompany me during Hajj,
One who shall wake me up for my prayers, chiefly Fajr,
The one who will be stalwart as June Carter,
One who will treat me as Catherine of the Heights
My Mrs. Right,
Hates to be in your spotlight
She loves my broad daylight,
And our romantic nights
She loves my diet,
Hot, saucy, sugar and spice
She hates to see how you look nice,
She only wants you to look her in the eyes
She defies,
Every odd that seems to rise
My Mrs. Right,
Oh God! Let her be with me day and night
Let there be love even in our fights
In life’s stormy plights
Be there during such flights
Be there when all is black and white
Be strong and hold on tight
As we begin to bite,
The achievements and heights,
So far
And as I write,
You I shall keep in mind
To my Mrs. Right,
You are, the love of my life.

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱