24/7


24/7

Allow me that chance to call you,

Allow me that chance to text you

Let me be your alarm,

Ticking every second

The thought of you hitting the road,

Frightens me

And our roads in fact,

Scares me

These our pot-bellied men,

Haven’t seen the need,

To tar our pot-holes

But on such trips,

They fly

Flying like a deer in pursuit of its life,

And reaching to their destinations safely

While my dear battles for her life,

In mixed feelings

 

How do you feel at the thought of someone close to you going for  a longer trip? Especially when you know the situation involving road safety is very disturbing. 

Others have lost their loved ones in such accidents and it is very worrying. Although we don't pray for such misfortunes we need to be cautious and observant about these issues in the country.

Comments

People's Choice

THE ICED WATER SELLER: A Review

EMBODIMENT🌹❤

MYSTERY🧖‍♀️

BLACK APPLE 🍎

LUST😍😕😱